Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thai Gals

Yo Ho...and before I start banging on about electric reels, fish and more fish....let's just have a look at several of the young ladies our current dynamic duo have befriended....for no other reason than that they are charming, always smiling, polite, friendly, good natured....and extremely good at indoor sports.


Sawadi Krab, Khun Jeb......watching you wandering around my house has been a heart warming experience....


And Nong....ah, what that smile has done for young Richard.................


And let's not forget Daa......she of the terrific sense of humour and her 'kindness to Papa' gestures....


...and 'the boss' of one of the many Chalong Bars....Khun Jin...always welcomes us with a free drink and a neck massage whilst you are cooling down from a hot day at sea....




And why not finish with another snap of Keith's young lady, Jeb....
Somehow, I think our 'Welcome Back from Sea' in the Sailors Return' will not be quite the same....
I shall leave these up for a few hours whilst I gird myself for a look at our 3 day Similan Island trip....which resulted in 500kg of fish......!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment